Craigs Investment Partners (CIP) is a multi-award winning investment advisory firm which is one of the largest in New Zealand. With over 500 employees located at 18 offices throughout the country, CIP offers solutions and advice to both private investors, corporate and institutional clients.
We have a brand new opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join our relatively new Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) based in either Auckland or Tauranga.
The role’s primary focus is to:
- Lead key business change projects from concept through to operational handover and review
- Manage stakeholders, drive a collaborative approach and deliver to requirements
- Champion good project management practice within CIP
- Coach mentor and coordinate other project staff
- Develop and execute successful change management strategies, including communication and training plans
The role will be key in executing critical change initiatives across the organisation which allow CIP to achieve its 2025 vision.
This role joins a dedicated EPMO team responsible for driving strategic change and strengthening CIP’s project delivery capabilities. Applicants must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
Ideal candidates will have at least ten years’ experience delivering complex business change along with a relevant qualification in Finance, Business or Administration and PMP/CBAP certification. The ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects at once, with a solid understanding in common project management methodologies is essential.
If you would like to join a team within a successful financial services company, apply now!
Please note this position is advertised in both Tauranga and Auckland location settings. Include your location preference and availability to start in your application.
- Job Description(s) EPMOSenior-Project-ManagerJul19WEB.pdf