Craigs Investment Partners (CIP) is a multi-award winning investment advisory firm which is one of the largest in New Zealand. With 19 offices located throughout the country and over 150 Investment Advisers, CIP offers solutions and advice to both private investors, corporate and institutional clients.
We have an opportunity for a Marketing Executive Communications to join our Marketing team in Head Office on a parental leave cover contract. Reporting to The Head of Marketing & Communications, this person is the communication custodian for the business; responsible for development and oversight of all corporate, internal and client communications at a national and branch level. They are also responsible for the creation of investment articles for external distribution. This role will also have the opportunity to work on brand development, advertising and media.
The ideal candidate will hold a degree or diploma in communications, journalism, marketing or business discipline and must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ideally seven or more years’ current communications and/or marketing experience;
- Experience in corporate writing, copywriting, journalism and brand communications;
- Solid knowledge of principles, concepts, practices, techniques and tools in the areas of communication, branding, marketing and program management;
- Experience using CM, CRM or digital platforms is advantageous
- Ability to work with and influence personnel from multiple business units, meeting tight deadlines and with close attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking/innovation;
- Financial Markets background or interest is highly desirable.
This is a 13-14 month fixed term parental leave cover opportunity, with full time hours - Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm. We are looking for a candidate that can start as soon as possible.
This is a great opportunity to join a motivated Marketing team based in our Head Office in Tauranga. If this sounds like you, please apply online. Please note, for your application to be received you must complete the online company questionnaire.