Craigs Investment Partners (CIP) is a multi-award winning investment advisory firm which is one of the largest in New Zealand. With over 500 employees located at 19 offices throughout the country, CIP offers solutions and advice to both private investors, corporate and institutional clients.
We have a brand new opportunity for a Manager to join our Superannuation and Savings Desk (SSD) and be based in either Tauranga or Auckland. This is a permanent, full time position.
Reporting to the Savings and Distribution Manager, this role is responsible for the day to day management of the SSD currently operating in Tauranga, Auckland, Hamilton and Christchurch. The Manager will also be involved in building and managing CIP’s superannuation, savings and KiwiSaver clients and business development pipeline.
· Recruiting, leading, developing and managing the SSD who onboard investors and provide client service assistance to investors in the products.
· Setting and monitoring KPIs for each team member, ensuring targets remain appropriate.
· Grow member numbers and funds under management of the superannuation, long terms savings and managed funds for the CIP group (including both CIP and QuayStreet products).
· Identifying, establishing and managing distributor relationships, undertaking new client and client servicing activities.
· Set longer term targets for the team and assisting management to identify and execute key initiatives to grow the client base and improve SSD service delivery and ensuring these align with CIP strategic plans.
· Ensuring SSD activities are compliant with CIP policy.
We are seeking interest from candidates with at least five years’ experience in a similar business development role within Financial Services, as well as team leadership experience. While not essential, candidates that have Authorised Financial Adviser status and hold NZX Adviser designation will be at an advantage.
If you would like to join and manage a growing team within a successful financial services company, apply now!
This position is being advertised in both the Tauranga and Auckland area locations, applicants will be asked their preference during the application process.
Please note, for your application to be received you must complete the online company questionnaire.