Craigs Investment Partners (CIP) is a multi-award winning investment advisory firm which is one of the largest in New Zealand. With over 500 employees located at 19 offices throughout the country, CIP offers solutions and advice to both private investors, corporate and institutional clients.
We have a brand new opportunity for a Manager to join our Superannuation Specialist Team based in Tauranga. This is a permanent, full time position.
The Superannuation Specialist Team works with clients and advisers to provide specialist knowledge and expertise to facilitate the transfer of UK and other overseas pensions and New Zealand superannuation to the Craigs Superannuation Scheme.
The position requires a detailed knowledge of UK pensions and pension providers, an in-depth knowledge of HMRC pension transfer rules, HMRC reporting requirements and a clear understanding of UK pension benefit rules and restrictions; including a detailed knowledge of the impact of ‘Pension Simplification’ and the resulting regulatory changes regarding QROPS, ROPS and UK Registered Pension rules. The role is required to stay up to date with all legislative changes in the United Kingdom which affect the rules relating to UK pension transfers and entitlements.
The Manager position will work within the team and be responsible for completing pension transfers, as well as managing the day to day operations of the team, including:
· Ensuring process and procedures are in place and followed accordingly
· Recruiting, leading, developing and managing the Superannuation Specialist team who process and assist with all CIP UK Pension transfers.
· Setting and executing internal and external Service Level Agreements to ensure the best service is provided to CIP clients and internal stakeholders.
· Setting and monitoring KPIs for team members and completing quarterly reviews
· Working with the Savings and Distribution Manager to set annual and 5-year targets for the Superannuation team incorporating the overall CIP strategy.
· Identifying and executing key initiatives and activities required to meet the annual and strategic activity and growth targets
· Providing Management Information and other reporting as required.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with team leadership skills and a solid understanding of both UK Pensions and NZ Superannuation.
If you would like to join and manage a team within a successful financial services company, apply now!
Please note, for your application to be received you must complete the online company questionnaire.
- Job Description(s) Manager---Superannuation-Specialist-TeamAugust-2019WEB.pdf