Craigs Investment Partners (CIP) is a multi-award winning investment advisory firm which is one of the largest in New Zealand. With over 500 employees located at 19 offices throughout the country, CIP offers solutions and advice to both private investors, corporate and institutional clients.
We have a brand new opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our relatively new Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) based in Tauranga. This is a 12 month fixed term position, with full time hours.
The role’s primary focus is to:
· Engage with stakeholders and drive a highly collaborative approach to project delivery.
· Facilitate discussion, collect and document business requirements.
· Investigate, analyse and recommend suitable business solutions for the business to consider.
· Champion a best practice approach to business analysis and project delivery.
· Assist in the execution of change management strategies.
· Lead small business change projects from concept through to operational handover and review as required.
The role will be key in the delivery of critical change initiatives across the organisation which allow CIP to achieve its 2025 vision.
This role joins a dedicated EPMO team responsible for driving strategic change and strengthening CIP’s project delivery capabilities. Applicants must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
Ideal candidates will have at least five years’ experience delivering complex business change along with a relevant qualification in Finance, Business or Administration. Sound understanding of, and flexibility to work to various common project management methodologies is essential, as well as being a competent user of common business analysis toolsets.
If you would like to join a team within a successful financial services company, apply now!
Please note, for your application to be received you must complete the online company questionnaire.