Craigs Investment Partners (CIP) is a multi-award winning investment advisory firm which is one of the largest in New Zealand. With over 500 employees located at 19 offices throughout the country, CIP offers solutions and advice to both private investors, corporate and institutional clients.
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our Auckland team as the new Auckland Private Wealth Administrator. This is a permanent, full time position, with an ideal start date before the end of the year.
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the Auckland Area Manager and Auckland Support Manager relating to general office management and event planning. The role will also have responsibility for managing the reception function and its two receptionists. The Auckland Private Wealth Administrator is a key conduit in terms of dealing with the branch network, head office departments and the different business units operating in the Auckland office.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
· Perform support duties for the Auckland Area Manager and the Auckland Support Manager, by preparing reports, diary management and co-ordination of collateral required for meetings such as scorecards, Area Manager quarterly and monthly reports.
· Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; approving expenses; reviewing and approving stationery and printing purchasing.
· Ensure that the Area Manager’s and Support Manager’s direct reports leave requests have been diarised, approved and submitted.
· Manage the Auckland Level 32 reception area and personnel
· Undertake expense reconciliation, sign-off and submission.
· Meeting and event planning for the Auckland branch.
We are seeking interest from candidates with office administration experience, and more specifically someone with experience supporting a medium/large size team. Candidates must be proactive in their approach and have a positive, professional and accommodating client services manner and attitude. Excellent communication skills, as well as a proven ability to plan and prioritise a program of work to deliver results, are critical to being successful in this role.
If you would like to join a great team within a successful financial services company, apply now!
Please note, for your application to be received you must complete the online company questionnaire.